Get a quality roofing company job in Austin by working with Fairclaims Roofing and Construction. Their roofers treat customers the way they would want to be treated, delivering an excellent product at a reasonable cost. Financing is available to help customers get the roof they need.
- Storm damage can be an unexpected hassle, and dealing with insurance adjustors isn't always a picnic. Work with a local Austin roofer who is willing to work with the claims adjustor to make the roof repair process much easier and smoother for home and business owners.
- The state of Texas doesn't require roofers to be licensed, so fly-by-night roofing companies can be formed in Austin and then quickly close, leaving customers high and dry if there is an issue. Working with reputable roofing contractors who have references helps ease the worry about a company's reputation.
- Working with local Austin roofing contractors helps ensure that someone will be there to offer support and warranty work in the unlikely event that something goes wrong. Problems are rare but they do happen, and local help is the best kind in a pinch.
- Fairclaims Roofing and Construction makes sure that debris is hauled away from the job site every day, never leaving a mess for homeowners or businesses who are using the property while it is being repaired.
- Most residential roofs are finished in one day, and Fairclaims roofing contractors work with all types of materials, including composition, metal, tile and slate.
- Free written estimates are happily provided by a roofer so customers know what to expect before the bill comes.
- Fairclaims Roofing and Construction is a GAF Master Elite Contractor and winner of the GAF President's Award, GAF Excellence Award and the Angie's List Super Service Award. They also hold an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Have a question regarding residential roofing, windows, siding or gutters? Please ask a roofing expert from Fairclaims Roofing and Construction of Austin TX.
"We were skeptical of storm chaser companies doing Austin roofing, but Mike assured us that his company would be reliable. We had four rental properties. Mike inspected all our homes and came back with a list of damages beyond what our adjusters had found and paid for. He worked with three different insurance companies and got most of the damage paid for and completed the work for the exact amount we had agreed upon."
I met Fairclaims Roofing and Construction shortly after Hurricane Ike in 2008. I called, and the roofers came over immediately. Their estimator put the estimate together quickly and professionally, and then he did a great job on my behalf working with the insurance company. My roof was installed on time and within the estimate. Justin was professional and handled the project with great care, responding to my concerns and questions immediately. In 2010, I again needed their services when my house took a lightning strike that put a hole in my roof. I immediately called Justin and the roofers from Fairclaims, and they came over right away. Once again they did a great job, and again, they worked on my behalf with the insurance company, something other roofing companies may not do. I'd recommend them, and, if you have my luck, suggest keeping them on your speed dial.
Fairclaims Roofing and Construction provides free estimates and is happy to meet with insurance adjusters.
Articles about Austin roofing:
Most popular article
Fairclaims Roofing and Construction provides services including residential roofing, windows ,siding and gutters in Austin TX and these areas:
- Round Rock
- Cedar Park